Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Interactive and inspiring, Discover Egypt highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Discover Egypt is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip.
Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each country they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Regions covered: Cairo & Around Cairo, Luxor, the Nile, Alexandria & Mediterranean Coast, the Suez Canal, Sinai & the Red Sea Coast, Siwa Oasis & Western Desert
Inside Discover Egypt:
• Full color styling and images
• Country, region and city maps
• Itineraries organized by region, length of trip, or theme
• Recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Local experts recommend what not-to-miss
Special eBook enhancements
• Scalable maps and images – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Google maps integration – see where you are and where you are going (requires internet connection)
• Comprehensive interlinking – seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – jump straight to what you are looking for with inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –quickly look up the meaning of any word with the inbuilt dictionary
Discover Egypt is written and researched by Anthony Sattin, Michael Benanav, Jessica Lee, Zora O'Neill.